Do you sometimes have the feeling that you can’t find a moment of peace in your mind and have trouble focussing during an important moment? No worries, it happens to the best of us! Everyone has a period of time in which find it more difficult to concentrate and to focus your attention. With these five essentials you are zen and focused in no time.
- Turn your phone off or put it on flight mode. This is definitely the number 1. I don’t like to admit it, but even I cannot resist the temptations of social media and have the feeling that I constantly have to be connected with the world around me. Subconsciously I reach for my phone every couple of minutes and I automatically scroll through my Instagram feed without even registering what I’m seeing. Trust me, if you put your phone away, you’re a lot more productive. So phone off, focus on!
- Something to munch on. I feel that I can focus better when I have a handful of nuts, some fruit or a bar within reach. A good excuse for a nice and healthy snack, but don’t overdo it! 🙂
- A can of Tranquini. I used to have the bad habit of getting a cup of coffee or energy drink when I had to finish, for example, an important article. I would then get a sugar rush and bounce all over the place and had no peace in my mind. Until I found Tranquini. The drink is made of herbal extracts and natural ingredients and makes you zen and focused. Even better: it tastes great as well! 😉
- Get in your most comfy outfit. Tight jeans can be annoying so for the ultimate chill mode you better take a oversized sweater and your fave sweatpants. Relax away!
- Put some music on. If I’m just hanging on the couch, I love to have some background music. When I’m working on my thesis (no, still didn’t finish that), then I put on some music without text so I can concentrate better. It really helps!
How do you get focused or zen? These 5 tips work great for me, try them out and let me know what you think! 🙂
Leave a Comment