Here we are again with another finger licking, ass kicking, going nuts about it, YUMM-O recipe! This week we tried this apple pie recipe from one of our favorites girls on Facebook, Studentenvoer.
What will you need?
- 2,5 cups of almond flour (any other whole wheat four will do)
- 2 apples
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp baking soda or baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 2 tbsp gingerbread spices
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/5 cup honey or agave syrup
- Preheat the oven at 180° C
- Cover the bake tin with baking paper and grease the sides with the coconut oil
- Peel the apples. Cut 5,6 thin slices of the apple and cut the rest into small pieces
- Melt the coconut oil with the honey in a microwave or on the stove
- Mix the flour, baking soda, salt en gingerbread spikes in a bowl with a spoon
- Mix in a another bowl the eggs, vanilla, and the melted coconut oil with the honey till a fluffy batter
- Now mix both mixes together till it’s smooth
- Add the chopped apple with a spoon en stir
- Pour the batter in the bake tin and put the slices of apple on top
- Bake the cake for 3o minutes in the oven
We would love to see your recipes, so we can try them!
Leave a Comment