Summer is coming! So, of course some refreshment is more than welcome. And what is better than having some ice cream? Well, ice cream made of bananas!
Why bananas are awesome
Bananas are my favorite fruit; they’re rich in potassium and magnesium (which is great for your muscles), give loads of energy (another reason why they’re a great sport-snack!), and they can even make you happy because they stimulate the production of serotonin! They’re not just really good for you; they’re also really yummy. And they make awesome ice cream!
How to make banana ice cream?
- Make sure that your bananas are ripe and spotty; if they’re not, you could experience some uncomfortable bloating after eating them!
- Chop them up and put them in the freezer.
- Next day, put them in your food processor or blender.
- If you have a strong food processor or blender, add no liquid for best results. Otherwise, use some almond or coconut milk or water, to make it more ‘blendable’. You could also take the bananas out of the freezer 10 minutes before making your ice cream.
- That’s it! If your ice cream has become too liquid, you can put it in the freezer for a little while.
This makes some serious superduperyummy banana ice cream. But, sometimes I like to give it that little extra something…
Leave a Comment