Pancakes can be eaten for breakfast, lunch or just as a delicious snack! Especially on Sunday, pancakes are a very popular dish. My Instagram timeline is full of pancake recipes on Sunday, topped with bananas, raspberries and yogurt. This inspired me to design a 2.0 version of my favorite pancake recipes! This pancake is delicious, sweet and filling!
Recipe: Protein rich pancake
Ingredients (for 2-3 large pancakes):
- 1 banana
- 2 tablespoons of spelt flour/oat flour/buckwheat flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 protein shake
- 10 tsp stevia sugar
- Coconut oil
For the filling:
- 3 (large) tablespoons yoghurt
- Hand-full of homemade granola
- Optional: chia seed, flax seed, hemp seed
- Throw all the ingredients for the batter into a bowl and mix with a mixer until it’s a smooth whole.
- Heat the coconut oil in a pan and make sure the pan is hot before baking the pancake.
- Turn the fire on low and pour a portion of the batter into the pan.
- Wait until the top starts to set and then carefully turn the pancake.
- Repeat these steps until the batter is finished. (I made 1 large pancake and roughly 20 little ones from the batter, but it’s completely up to you!)
- Let the large pancake cool down and fill half of it with yoghurt, granola and possibly powerfoods.
- Fold the pancake double and tadaa!
First post a picture on Instagram and then you can give it a try and eat it – I can already tell you that it’s quite the hassle 😉
Share this photo with the hashtag #fitgirlcode, I’m very curious to see how it turned out!
Leave a Comment