Everyone who has a cat knows that they have the marvelous ability to shape themselves in any kind of position. The flexibility of their bodies make the little fellas extremely advanced yogis. If you are into yoga or thinking about giving it a go, you should definetly check out the exceeding yoga poses of these cats.
Cats doing yoga poses
1. This pose may look easy, but once you’re down there it takes some serious skills to get untangled again.
2. Following an online yoga tutorial.
3. “I mediate, I do yoga, I chant and I still want to smack someone.”
4. After a hard day of sleeping, this kitty needs a good ab stretch.
5. Now, take a deep, cleasing breath and slowly slide your front paws forward.
6. “Meditating helps me to let go of all the stress that comes with being ridiciously cute.”
7. This mini yogini is working her tiny but of to master the ’embryo position’.
8. “Watcha looking at? Yeah, I am flexible… Jealous!?”
9. “Wanna know multi-tasking boys? I am doing a back stretch while I am measuring every inch of the floor with my entire body. Now you go!”
10. “Now, take both legs and simply toss them around your neck…like a scarf.”
11. “Yup, I think I found my inner peace.”
12. “I am way to zen to give a flying f*ck about the tomatoes you put on my head… and paws.”
source: hellogiggles.com, theguardian.com, boredpanda.com, buzzfeed.com, chickgeek.org
Leave a Comment