That’s right, I said it, a healthy brownie. Did we just enter heaven’s gates? You can see for yourself – you can easily make this in your kitchen. I won’t beat around the bush, here is the clean eating brownie recipe:
Clean brownie recipe
- 250g dates (pitted)
- 120g healthy nuts (think of almonds etc.)
- 4 eggs
- A pinch of cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons of raw cacao powder
How to prepare:
- Put the dates, cocoa, cinnamon & nuts in the blender and grind them in chunks.
- Split the eggs, then blend the egg yolks.
- Stir the egg white until they are stiff, put them in the blender and mix it with the rest.
- Make sure a cake pan is greased and put baking paper on the bottom.
- Pour everything into the cake pan and put it in the oven for 35 minutes at 180 Celsius.
- Enjoy a bite straight from heaven.
There really is nothing better than a clean eating brownie! Special thanks to @dare2challenge for the recipe!
Leave a Comment