Easy does it on a drizzly Sunday morning. 90% of the time, I find it quite nice to make an elaborate breakfast, but sometimes it’s also good to have it on the table within 5 measly minutes. I say on the table, but what I really mean is on the bed. Even though I’ve been single for a while, I find breakfast in bed to be super romantic: some quality time with me, myself and I. When I’m having my quality me-time, I tend to prefer french toast over banana pancakes. After doing this recipe, I bet that you’ll also be choosing them over pancakes from now on. They are easier to make and have less calories and carbs!
- Slices of whole wheat bread (as many as you wish)
- 1 or 2 eggs, beaten
- Cinnamon flavor drops
- Cinnamon powder
- Coconut oil (or use a non-stick pan)
- Heat the coconut oil in the pan. Beat the eggs in a bowl and add some drops of the cinnamon flavor. Mix the flavoring and the eggs well.
- Dip the sliced bread into the egg mixture on both sides and let the excess egg drip. Place the bread in the pan and fry on both sides till they are golden brown!
- Cut the bread in half and top it off with some cinnamon powder. It’s going to be a party in your mouth if you eat this with fresh fruit! Or in the winter with baked apples and raisins. Or with quark.. or really anything; they’re all delicious!
Are you going to make this french toast? We’re curious about what combinations you come up with! Tag #FITGIRLCODE and/or @lifewithlot !
Leave a Comment