Step by step:
- Chop all the vegetables
- Meanwhile boil the water.
- Heat your pan and put the olive oil in it
- First put in the onion and garlic (when that turns a little brownish get in the chili)
- After that you put the pumpkin and carrot in the pan (just stir this and let it simmer a little bit 5-6 minutes)
- Than add the water. NOTE: Make sure: don’t throw in all the water at first just level the water with the ingredients.
- Let it all boil for proximally 20 minutes
- After 20 minutes turn of the heat and blend the soup with you mixer
- After that add some more water if the soup is too thick.
- Top it off with the basil.
Now your ready to enjoy this soup and enjoy your (sum)day even more. Don’t forget to share your tastebuds with me on @iris_fitgirl. Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me and see you!
Leave a Comment