Life is better with fresh baked cookies… And that’s a fact girls! Therefore let’s make it not too difficult for ourselves, especially when we are not in the mood to bake all day long.
All you need for these healthy 3 ingredient cookies which are super easy and quick, is a banana, some oatmeal and seeds. With these three ingredients you have the most delicious healthy cookies in a snap!! Oh, and your house is going to smell like a little bakery. Yummmm!
How to make these healthy 3 ingredient cookies
- ½ banana
- 40 gr oatmeal
- 1 tbsp seeds
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
2. Mash the banana with a fork and mix it with the seeds and oatmeal. If you want some extra flavours you can add some cinnamon.
3. Make little balls of the dough and press them onto a baking sheet lined with baking paper. Make sure the cookies will be ½ centimetre thick.
4. Place in the oven for about 15 to 20 minutes turn them halfway.
5. Let them cool, aaaand they’re ready!!
Read my blog www.inlovewithhealth.nl for even more delicious and healthy recipes
Leave a Comment