Today, I’d like to share my Green Hulk soup recipe with you all. It’s a super easy and tasty soup, full of vitamins, fiber and flavor. It is so delicious that people will think you spent a century in the kitchen cooking it. But psssst, don’t let them know: this soup can be made from scratch in 15 minutes.
Necessary kitchen appliances
Ingredients (4-6 portions)
- 400 grams fresh spinach
- 200 grams fresh green peas
- 1 liter bouillon of your choice (I love the chicken bouillon)
- 2 spring onions, chopped
- 1 clove of garlic, cut
- 1 tablespoon of oil (for example, coconut oil)
- 100 ml (unsweetened) almond milk
- a handful of fresh parsley
- Optional: a mixture of nuts and seeds, and extra spring onion to garnish
- Cook the spring onion in the oil for 3 minutes. Add the garlic and cook for a short while.
- Add the peas and the bouillon. Cook on low for 12 minutes, until the peas are soft.
- Add all the spinach (in portions), the parsley, and lastly, the almond milk.
- Use your blender or hand blender to mix everything together.
- Garnish the soup with extra parsley, seeds, and/or nuts. This makes it look really good, and gives some extra nutritional value to the soup!
It is so easy to get this soup ready for your dinner table. Will you try it out? Don’t forget to share your picture via Instagram and tag me,(@fitgirlroos), I’d really enjoy that!
Leave a Comment