The warm and hot summerdays are over and fall is welcoming us with rain and days spent full with baking! I absolutely love spending time in the kitchen and especially when days become colder and grey. Life is brighter and filled with more joy when you smell the divine scent of a healthy and tasty pie. You may already have become acquainted with my selection of plant based protein recipes in my latest post, if not you can find them here. As a follow up I will share my last selection of heartwarming and delicious plant based proteins recipes with you guys.
Mouthwatering Fudge Brownies
The best protein snack in town which will be loved by many!
For the brownies
- 1 cup of dates
- 1 cup of walnuts
- 1/2 cup of shredded coconut
- 1 scoop of Enjoy Natural BIO Cacao protein
- 1 tbsp of melted coconut oil
- 1 tbsp of agave syrup
- 5 drops of vanille essence
- 1 tbsp of chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- A handful of cranberries
For the chocolate topping
- Chop the walnuts and dates finely into a food processor and then add all of the remaining ingredients. Make sure that you’ve melted the coconut oil before blending it into the mixture!
- Place the mixture into a small baking tin and let it rest in the freezer for about 10 minutes.
- Melt the coconut oil in a small pan and add the raw cacao, agave syrup and coconut milk while stirring slowly until it becomes a smooth chocolate mixture.
- Take the brownies base out of the freezer and spread out the chocolate topping nicely onto the base. Place the baking tin back into the freezer for a minimum of 15 minutes.
- When everything is hardened you can cut the brownies into 8 big chunks and top it off with desiccated coconut.
- Ready to serve on any moment! You can store the brownies in the fridge or freezer to save them for special occasions 😉
Leave a Comment