I want to share my favorite pre workout snack: the Pink Forest Smoothie! I usually make a bit more than I need but there’s always someone to share it with (and it definitely helps that almost everyone loves a good smoothie).
PRE WORKOUT SNACK: THE PINK FOREST SMOOTHIE
This quark fruit-based smoothie is a very good pre workout snack because it’s highly nutritious, super tasty and filling. It’s easy to make and it’s made in just a couple of minutes!
For this recipe you’ll need a blender, a juicer and the following ingredients.
- 250 ml low fat strawberry quark
- 200 grams frozen forest fruits
- A banana
- A lemon
- 300 ml water
- A spoonful of broken flaxseeds
The forest fruit mix I use for this smoothie contains: blackcurrant, strawberries, blackberries, redcurrant, raspberries
- First juice a lemon, add the 300 ml extra water to the juice and put the mix into the blender.
- Now add the quark and the banana.
- Turn the blender on for a few minutes until it’s a smoothie consistency.
- Last but not least, add the forest fruits and the flax seeds.
- Turn the blender on for a few more minutes to make it an even smoother consistency.
Your Pink Forest Smoothie is now finished. Time to enjoy it!
Leave a Comment