We love light and easy meals that don’t take much preparation time! This spring roll sushi with broccoli sprouts is the perfect light snack for any party, a delicious lunch or even the most amazing dinner. It really doesn’t get much healthier than this! Plus, they look really nice, so if you’re looking to impress someone, this recipe is perfect 😉 Now without further due: here’s how to make them!
- 10 rice paper rolls
- 1 avocado
- 1 large carrot
- 1 red bell pepper
- ½ cucumber
- 2 cups of broccoli sprouts
- Soy sauce for dipping
I usually don’t eat broccoli sprouts very much, but after a little bit of research I found out these tiny babies are so good for your health! Just 10 grams of broccoli sprouts equals the same amount of anti-oxidants as 300 to 500 grams of regular broccoli. Talking about superfood! This anti-oxidant helps your body to strenghten your immune system. Next to that, it also contains a high dose of vitamin C and E. So be sure to try them out, they have so many benefits for your health ánd they are really tasty!
- First, peal the carrot and cut up all the veggies into sticks, including the avocado.
- To make the rolls, simply place the rice paper into a bowl of warm water for 2 seconds then allow to soften for another few seconds.
- Once soft, place the veggie sticks in the middle and place a small hand of broccoli bean sprouts over them
- Fold both the left and right sides of the paper over and then roll.
- Continue to do this for all 10 rice papers.
- Cut them carefully in the middle and there you have your spring roll sushi!
See how easy it is? Try it for yourself! I would love to see how your spring rolls turned out so make sure to tag your pictures with #fitgirlcode! Also make sure to follow #FITGIRLCODE on YouTube for more videos like this 🙂
Leave a Comment