Being a Fit Girl requires time, effort and dedication. Why else would fitness journeys be so rewarding? Although, we can’t always assume this is everyone’s cup of tea. I’m constantly hearing comments such as “I don’t want to bulk up and look like a man”, or “I cannot find time in my week to put in a workout”. So after much thought and consideration, I came to a realization and came up with quite the list of why you shouldn’t want to be a Fit Girl 😉
10 Reasons not to be a Fit Girl
1. That bikini body you’ve always dreamed of, yes, that one, well who needs it? I mean, really…
2. It’s awkward to have so much energy throughout the day once you start working out more and eating properly
3. Once people start noticing your progress, the shower of compliments is just unbearable
4. Being constantly surrounded by an awesome positive community is… too good?
5. The feeling of not only looking good but feeling great on the inside is unsettling.
6. Why would we want a healthier, more nutritional version of pancakes if we have perfectly fine processed 800-calorie servings ready made?
7. It became un-cool the second our parents gave us so much support to follow this healthy lifestyle choice…
8. The rewarding feeling of soreness in the morning is not all that they make it to be
9. The huge array of workout clothes with spunky colors and patterns is overwhelming.
10. Peanut butter and all those gooey healthy things are too overrated.
What I’m trying to say here is… there are basically NO logical reasons why you shouldn’t lead a happy, healthy, and active lifestyle 🙂 So keep on doing your thing and hope you had a good laugh Fit Girlies!
Leave a Comment