There is this tag going viral on Instagram to share 20 facts about yourself. I tried to find out who started this hype, but I couldn’t figure it out. Kinda mysterious right? The only thing I know is that Roos Kranenburg tagged me 🙂 Anyway, for anyone who wants to get to know me a little bit better, please read my following 20 quirks.
1. I have lost 15 kg. My personal fit journey started half a year ago.
2. Two weeks ago I ran 12k in 1.07 hour. That’s an amazing milestone to me. If someone would have told me this a year ago, I’d probably laughed right at his face.
3. My ultimate fantasy is to be in a bath, covered with mozarella, basil, tomato and pinenuts. And okay, with a little bit of hummus on the side.
4. My guilty pleasure is definitely drinking wine and eating cheese.
5. I consider myself a burgundian (to justify my sometimes lincentious behavior).
6. Five years ago I bought myself a pencil skirt. Actually it never fit me, until a month ago. Yay!
7. I prefer Samsung over Apple
8. I was born in The Hague, raised in a hamlet called Numansdorp, and now live in Rotterdam.
9. My house is like a zoo; I have two cats, one dog and one boyfriend. Oh-shit I got engaged this week, so I don’t have a boyfriend anymore I got a fiance now. (WOW that sounds so grown up).
10. I can’t stand brooms. The sound they make on paving and brick floors make my skin crawl. The same goes for electric tooth brushes.
11. One day I wanna make a road trip trough the United States.
12. I hate to wear thongs, I prefer hipsters.
13. The most beautiful memories I have, lie in Cape Town. I really wanna go back there someday.
14. I traveled three months through Asia by myself. It was awesome
15. Although Cees van Oeveren is the love of my life, he has to share my love with doggy Pien. I love how she wiggles her tiny butt for me every day.
16. I’m really addicted to watching TV series. When my current favorite TV show is ending I get really nervous. To prevent myself from falling into a black hole, I speedily go looking for a new dose of TV entertainment.
17. I love holding babies, but I get really awkward around toddlers. I just don’t know what to tell them.
18. I wish a was a surf girl.
19. I still, and will always hate burpees.
20. I think anteters are one of the coolest animal species in the world.
So this was it! I already tagged Fit Girl Laura, but I also want challenge two other Fit Girls to share some interesting and funny facts about themselves. Hereby I also nominate Fit Girl Danique & Fit Girl Shirley. Can’t wait to see what you guys come up with! 🙂
Leave a Comment