20 facts about Liberty Suares. I got tagged by the lovely Safira to share 20 facts about myself. I now tag Fit Girl Nadine. Here we go!
- I grew up on a rock in the middle of the Caribbean.
- I’m a serious Instagram addict. Although it inspires me everyday, I try to spend less hours on social media, and try to disconnect as much as possible.
- Sunset lover. Every sunset is different. No matter where I am, I’ll always keep my eyes out for the sunset. It’s a magical moment that makes me feel present.
- I have a piece of chocolate almost every night (dark chocolate with hazelnuts is my favourite).
- I’m a serious pet lover. Back home in Curacao we have 7 pets, 4 dogs and 3 cats (4 of the pets are mine, sorry mom!).
- I love the outdoors and to connect with nature.
- You can always find me in the kitchen. Always prepping food, making snacks and making my food look pretty (and taking lots of pictures of my creations).
- My mom is my biggest fan and best friend. Love her to the moon and back.
- I can live on tea. I drink tea the whole day and everywhere I go.
- I used to run 3-4 times a day. I injured myself at the beginning of the year so I’m slowly picking up my running again.
- Almost all pictures are taken by myself, you should see my self timer props 🙂
- My nails are always done. Some people even know me as the girl with nail polish. The reason for this is if I don’t put anything on them, I’ll start bitting till there’s nothing left to bite.
- I make the best sushi ever! Trust me, I learned from the best chef on the island.
- I have a huge cactus collection. Growing up on a rock makes you want to collect every cactus there is. Since my boyfriend moved in the collection doubled, so now we have more then 20 cactis.
- My boyfriend and I have been together for more then 7 years. He’s the one that supports me through everything and brings me back to earth when my mind takes over.
- My perfect dream day would be: waking up by the sound of nature (birds or ocean), play around with all my pets, give a morning yoga class outdoors, go get a batido (what we call a smoothie on the island), cruise around to the other side of the island, go boating and take a dip in the perfect blue sea, make lots of pictures, drive back home, prepare dinner with my mom, enjoy the sunset and have an evening full of love and happiness.
- My favourite drink is Mojito.
- When I go back home, I eat all the yummy local foods that I missed out on. Arrepitas, tostones, fried fish and funchi are a few of my favourites.
- I love to travel, see new things and try different foods.
- I believe that we are all in charge of our own happiness.
Leave a Comment