A while ago gorgeous Fit Girl Tiziana nominated me to share 20 facts about myself. So, here we go!
20 facts about fit girl lisa
1. I have this ‘slight’ obsession with peanutbutter. There was a time that I absolutetly hated it and got nauseous by the thought of it but now I can eat it (and I am eating it) with almost everything.
2. One day I will write a book.
3. I can’t have just one piece of chocolate. I will eat the whole damn bar.
4. I was the girl picked last in gym class – if I made it to gym. I hated every form of exercise until I discovered Pilates. A few years later I discovered BodyCombat and now I’m pretty much addicted to working out.
5. I want to learn as much as I can.
6. I’m not afraid to get my hands dirty. I think I’ve done more than the average man. I fixed my sewer line, not kidding.
8. I can’t stand mac-and-cheese. As a baby I gagged just by the sight of the baby food jar version.
9. When I have a goal, I become unstoppable. When I really want something I make sure I will get it.
10. I love walking. I need it to clear my head.
11. I became a Pilates and BodyCombat instructor because I want to motivate and inspire people.
12. I can be very impulsive and sometimes even very stupid.
13. However, I’m also a responsible person. People often tell me I have an ‘old soul’.
14. But not in the weekends haha. This is not very Fit Girl-ish of me. But I love beer. I’m half German, I can’t help it.
15. Impatient. Very.
16. I talk a lot. Sometimes a little too much.
17. I love the sea.
18. Serious Instagram addict. I spend hours in the kitchen making my food look pretty.
19. I’m always on time, even when I try to be ‘fashionably late’. Another German thingie.
20. I’m on this quest to become happy and I think I’m on the right track. I really enjoy my life at the moment.
For the next ’20 Facts About’ I would like to nominate Fit Girl Annegeke. Thank you for reading!
Leave a Comment