Hi Fit Girls! I have been recently nominated by Fit Girl Anna to continue this viral tag on Instagram to share 20 facts about me, shall we begin? 😀
20 Facts About Fit Girl Shirley
- I have always been into sports, especially field hockey! My mom encouraged me to start at the age of 5!
- I am a communication and media student getting some work experience and getting ready to start my masters degree next year!
- I lived in 5 different countries and 8 different cities as a kid because of my fathers job and attended 10 different schools throughout my life.
- The most interesting place I have lived was in Tripoli, Libya and no I did not go to school on a camel 😛
- I started working out and eating more balanced since September and I am proud of the little improvements I see in my running performance and body.
- I got awesome sisters that I look up to, even if we fight sometimes I love them to bits.
- I cant get enough of Italian food, I wish I could live on only pasta.
- I am happy to work at #FITGIRLCODE HQ, combining work and sports is pretty much what I want to do.
- I live in a house with 6 amazing international girls and we throw the craziest house parties!
- I have a group of best friends with whom I traveled through Asia and soon are going on a USA road trip!
- I like minions, ye the cartoon from the movie “Despicable Me” they are too cute.
- I hope to get a job in an international company that will enable me to live in different countries and get to discover more cultures.
- I got to admit I prefer Channing Tatum over Ryan Gosling (major crush on Channing Tatum).
- My super power is napping anytime of the day and how they call it in my country “siestas”, yes I can sleep whenever I want .
- I started to kite surf this year !
- The hardest exercise at the gym for me are push up, I do not like them!
- I love listening to my Ipod when walking down the street and feel like the main character of a video clip.
- I hope one day when I retire to go back to my home country Argentina and live in a cute home in Patagonia.
- At the office I can speak with most people in my native language, Spanish, Go FITGIRLCODE HQ!
- I created the cover for my phone and computer as you see on the picture and I am pretty proud of it ! 🙂
So that’s it 🙂 now I nominate Fit GiRl Bella to share more about herself! 😀
Leave a Comment