If there is one thing that Fit Girls like to work on, it’s the booty! Some people have the lucky genes of growing the perfect bubble butt very quickly, while some have to work just a little bit harder. But(t), if you train hard enough it’s easily possible to get that extra little layer of ASS. A lot of people think that squats are the best way to train your derrière, however if you combine the following exercises you will get your booty results much faster. Let’s kick some ass!
Single-leg bridge lift
This exercise is doable just about anywhere where the ground lies, so there’s no getting out of this one! It is the perfect exercise for your booty, and as a bonus you also get to train your legs. Simply lift your hips, wait till you feel that squeeze in your bottom and then slowly lower your hips again.
1. Lie down on your back with your knees bent and your hands flat on the ground.
2. Stretch out 1 leg and then lift up your hips
3. Go back down again and repeat this 10 times, then SWITCH LEG & REPEAT!
This is an exercise that you can even do from your bed, which makes it one of the best exercises ever! ? I don’t think it gets much easier and comfortable than that.
1. Lie down on the edge of a bench (or your bed) with your upper body. Bend your knees.
2. Slowly lift your legs up.
3. As you have lifted your legs, tense your butt for 3 seconds. Then lower your legs again
4. Repeat this 10 times (or more if you can take it on!)
This is one of my favourite butt exercises, simply because it truly works and you can feel that it works! After just one solid set you feel your butt working its ass off. ?
1. Sit down on your hands and knees. Keep your back straight (this is very important)!
2. Lift one leg up and then down again.
3. Repeat this 10 times and then switch legs.
You probably have heard of the normal deadlift which you most likely ace in the gym! But, did you know that it is also a great butt exercise?? Simply give the original deadlift exercise a small twist and voila! the perfect ass workout.
Do you not have any dumbbells at home? No problem, just grab 2 water bottles and you’re good to go as well.
1. Grab a dumbbell in each hand and stand with you feet at shoulder-width, keep your back straight.
2. Next, bend over with the dumbbells in your hands and lift up your right leg at the same time.
3. Come back to your initial position and repeat the exercise with the other leg.
4. Repeat this 10 times.
Side leg lifts
Guess what? For this exercise you get to lie comfortably on the ground, but DON’T FALL ASLEEP! Prepare a small video to watch and get ready to train your butt in the most easy way, yet don’t underestimate the intensity of the exercise.
1. Lie down on your side and support your head with your elbow. Place your other hand on your side. Keep your legs slightly bent from one another.
2. Lift up your upper leg. Once in the air, hold the position for 3 secconds and then slowly lower your leg again.
3. Repeat this 15 times and then switch sides.
I’d give every exercise about 5 sets, and don’t be afraid to increase your reps if it is too easy! If you do these exercises enough on a regular basis then you will be growing that bubble butt in no time. Feel the butt burn and enjoy it!
Did you just finish your workout? Curious as to whether your post-workout behaviour is that of a Fit Girl? Check what some of the biggest post-workout mistakes are >
Leave a Comment