Your core is the power house of your body. Strength, stability and power, it all comes from your core. Model Workout has 5 awesome exercises you can do every day to strenghten your core.
5 core work outs you can do every day
Do each exercises for 30 seconds and do them one after the other. Repeat each sequence 3 times for maximum results.
1. Planking. Place your elbows straight under your shoulders. Curl your toes under and engage your abs by tilting your pelvis and pulling your belly button toward your spine. Flex your abdominals and squeeze your glutes. Keep breathing.
2. The graveyard crunch. Lay down on the floor and relax your feet. Cross your arms over your chest. Breathe out when you sit up. Rest your head on the floor before repeating the exercise.
3. Stretched pike. Get in the position as you can see on the image. Point with your toes towards you and keep the tention on your core. Do you want to make it a little bit harder? Move your feet and arms closer to the ground. Keep breathing.
4. Superman plank. Important: Curl your toes toward you (standing foot). Repeat exercise for 30 seconds by switching from left to right.
5. Cobra. Lay flat on your stomach, and use the power of your core to lift your upper body as far from the ground as you can. Stay in this position for 30 seconds. Important: keep your palms flat towards the ground for a nice and straight posture.
Do you want more guidance and help strenghtening your body? Join the Model Workout lifestyle community. Here you can find a variety of videos that can help you achieve your goals. Our personal trainers are ready to anwer all your questions!
Leave a Comment