Thank God there’s is enough inspiration on the internet, but were do I start?
- I started by watching some interesting tutorials from the GoPro channel on Youtube. How does it work, what are it’s endless possibilities and what is going to be my first movie? I really wanted to make a mini movie of my own Bootcamp training. So that’s where I started.
- Next I downloaded the special GoPro studio app onto my computer, made some movies and pictures of my house and the editing could begin.
- It took me a couple of hours to get it all, but then I found out some movie templates to which you can easily add your own video material.
- I’m kind of visually oriented so I had some shots in mind before I start filming. I didn’t have a big plan, script or anything else and it was a small experiment for me but it worked out really well for me this time 😉 (I think).
Checkout the result of my first mini action movie of my Bootcamp training. (and let me know what you think!)
What’s up with this?
- It looks like there are more guys using the GoPro then women. So Fit girls, what are you waiting for?
- Youtube is definitely missing some awesome GoPro videos of fitness, running, CrossFit or the other awesome things we Fit girls do! So there’s a whole market ready for you and me. So that’s another invite to get active with your new GoPro.
- And don’t forget that other great gadget, the selfiestick. Put the GoPro on your selfiestick and make cool videos or photos of your excersises, workout or fit friends! Have fun with it!
I hope you all got excited and are ready to go and get your own GoPro. Let’s take our workouts to the next level, try to film more and make it epic!
Leave a Comment