Today might be a casual Thursday for a majority of people in the world, however not the hardcore fans of the chocolaty Nutella. Today is the annual Nutella celebration, a day entirely dedicated to this genius invention that, every now and then, we all indulge in.
“We had a dream. And a Spoon. Nutella Lovers Unite for Just one Day – Nutella Day!”
It is the 9th time in a row that an annual World Nutella Day celebration is going to take place. In 2007 Nutella was given its own holiday and up till this day the Nutella-fingered followers are engaging in the community activities like, creating recipes, being active on celebration’s social media websites, sharing pictures and, of course, consuming Nutella like crazy.
How to participate?
If you happen to be a die hard Nutella fan/chocaholic, there are a couple of ways for you to participate:
- Make a recipe with Nutella, take a picture of yourself eating it with a BIG spoon, make art, wax poetic, re-live your first experience eating Nutella. Have a Nutella-eating contest or even a Nutella party!
- Take pictures and/or upload a video then blog about it on February 5th, 2015. In your blog post, you must include links to Ms Adventures in Italy, Bleeding Espresso, and World Nutella Day as well as the World Nutella Day badge/button (below – right mouse click & save the image)
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Nutella Day Entry”and include:
- Your & Your Blog’s Name
- A Link to Your Post
Show your appreciation on social media as well:
- On Twitter, tweet your love for Nutella and include the hashtag #nutelladay in your tweet! @NutellaDay will retweet some of the great ones!
- On Facebook, update your status about World Nutella Day and link it to nutelladay.com! Also, make sure you’re a fan of the World Nutella Day Facebook Page on Facebook.
- On Instagram, tag your photos with #nutelladay. On Pinterest, tag your pins with #nutelladay.
- On Flickr, indulge into the Nutella Day Group Pool, made of mouth-watering Nutella related pictures, as well as contribute to them yourself!
Check out the Facebook event for the World Nutella Day and join over 160,000 people for the Nutella craze.
If you are into cooking and baking, don’t forget about the list of Over 700 Nutella Recipes waiting for you to choose one of fifteen! To add one more to the list, you can try out the Healthy Homemade Nutella recipe by Lisa from In Love With Health.
And last but not least, for the victims out there who have that crazy Nutella friend following you around like a little devil on our shoulders, suggesting to quit gym and go for a full-time 24/7 Nutella ambassadorship, then read here about 18 Signs Your Friend Needs a Nutella Intervention.
“Nutella is more than just a “chocolaty hazelnut spread,” it is a way of life.” So start living today.
Leave a Comment