Patterned, plain, strappy, basic, padded, seamless or not, sports bras are a girl’s best friend when it comes to working out! Either you’re proudly rocking an A cup or struggling to keep your double D’s in place while pumping that iron, your most loyal support(er) will be right there, working hard with you. This is a pretty important job so a lot of thought usually goes into picking the best one!
The hunt for the perfect bra
There are many things to consider when you go on a hunt for the sports bra that perfectly matches your needs. It has to be comfortable and well fitted, fashionable, good quality material, pretty and durable and within your budget range. All in all it has to fulfill lots of criteria to end up being the ‘lucky one’ you pick. And I know I’m picky – but hey, you don’t have to limit your options to just one!
After some girl talk with the Fitgirlcode chicks, I ended up with some very useful feedback on their fave sports bra that will knock out some of the myths, but also help you chose which type is the perfect one for you!
1. A couple of the fit girls have bought and tested HEMA sports bras and they have news for you. They are great! If you’re not planning on splurging this month’s budget on a bra, this is a great choice for you. They fit perfectly and last well over time! And I really like this pastel turquoise one:
2. Speaking of affordable and fashionable, we’ve also tried out some really cute looking ones from H&M, and let me tell you something, they don’t just look nice and are wallet friendly! These babies will support you when you need it most & you’ll look fabulous while you’re at it. Check out some of my faves!
A chick’s best workout partner: the sports bra
3. A personal favourite that provides me with good support but also a good ‘push’ is the next one from Hunkemöller. It’s within a medium price range and it’s so PINK! When mother nature hasn’t endowed you with big boobs you have to work with what you’ve got as well as focus on other hum…assets.
4. Let’s talk hot shots! We all know a good sports brand when we see one & these are some of my fave pieces from Adidas! I’ve discovered them while online shopping for shoes and they are in the top 10 of my wish list!
5. Last but not least, the unanimous favourite and ‘must have’ of sports bras, the ultimate work out partner to keep everything in place, the one, the only – Nike ♥ We love them because of quality, comfort and sharp looks. Here are some of my picks for the summer:
What qualities are you looking for in a sports bra? Let us know your favourite picks and why you love them!
Leave a Comment