Oh my, oh my, this is so delicious! You’ve probably seen them on other blogs or websites: the banana pancakes. I have to confess I’ve tried them last week for the first time. For lunch I have a green smoothie with an apple and an extra piece of fruit everyday. So plenty of fruit in my opinion. However, when I tried these babies for the first time I was hooked! This is so good! So my conclusion is: one of the best breakfasts ever!
This delicious meal is perfect for breakfast and lunch
Recipe for 4 pancakes
– 1 banana
– 2 eggs
– 1 tbsp of cinnamon
– Optional: honey and fruit
This is how you do it
– Mash the banana on a plate and whip the egg in a bowl. Add the mashed banana to the egg and mix it up.
– Add the cinnamon. Pour the mix into a small soup spoon and scoop the mix into the frying pan that is on a small fire.
– Let the pancake bake for a while on only one side. After this, turn the pancake. If you think it’s going to break, then you should not yet flip the pancake but bake it on the same side for a while.
– Bake the other side until the pancakes have nice brown color.
– Put the pancakes on a plate and garnish with some honey and some cinnamon.
Leave a Comment