I love wraps. I often eat them for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The opportunities are endless and that’s why I love them so much. For lunch I like to prepare a salad then use that as a filling for my wraps. This tasty salad with walnut, smoked chicken and apple is one of my absolute faves to add to a wrap! Yum!
Chicken and walnut lunch wraps
- Whole-wheat wraps
- Smoked chicken
- Rocket salad
- Granny smith apple
- 2 tbsp yoghurt mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp crème fraîche
- a Handful of walnuts
- Cut the chicken and apple into small strips.
- Crunch the walnuts with a kitchen machine/food processor or use your hands.
- Put the yoghurt mayonnaise, crème fraîche, smoked chicken and apple into one bowl. Voila, that’s the filling!
- Add your filling to your wraps then add some rocket salad.
And now it’s time to eat the most delicious chicken and walnut lunch wraps you have ever tasted. You could also add some celery or even raisins to make it more like a Waldorf salad. Enjoy!
Leave a Comment