Looking for an easy lunch or dinner with lots of vegetable goodness? Here you have it with this easy edamame salad recipe. Nom-nom-nom in no time! Recipe was found here first.
- 1 lb frozen shelled edamame
- 3 cups frozen petite corn kernels
- 1 chopped red bell pepper
- 3⁄4 cup sliced green onion
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh oregano or 2 tablespoons marjoram or 2 tablespoons basil
For the dressing you’ll need:
- 1⁄3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- Prepare the edamame according to the package instructions. Drain and rinse it with cold water. Set aside to drain thoroughly.
- Combine the edamame, corn, red bell pepper, green onion, red onion, parsley, and oregano.
- In a large bowl, whisk the lemon juice, mustard, olive oil, salt and pepper. Add veggies to bowl and toss to coat. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
This easy edamame salad recipe is perfect as an on-the-go lunch or as a healthy dinner. If you have any recipes I should know about, please let me know! You can also follow me on Instagram, let’s stay in touch!
Leave a Comment