There are so many fun facts out there that will blow your mind! Here are five that I found remarkable and didn’t know yet…
– Running puts three to four times your body weight in pressure on your feet! Knowing this, you definiteley have to invest in some good looking running shoes!
– Not into running? Walking at a fast pace burns almost as many calories as jogging for the same distance.
– For every pound of muscle, the average person can burn up to 50 extra calories a day. That means more food without gaining weight. Do we need another reason to do strength training?
– Ok I have to admit, muscle pain is another effect of strength training that is not always very welcome… Ginger can help reduce exercise-induced muscle pain by up to 25%. Simply add some ginger to your tea or curry and enjoy.
– Working out boosts your mood and is an amazing natural anti-depressant. A good laugh works as well. Laughing out loud reduce cortisol levels and improves your bone density.
Hope these fun facts get you started! Do you have some fitness facts you want to share with us and the community? Be sure to send them to email@example.com and we’ll feature them in an article.
Leave a Comment