I snapped, started cutting calories and went to the gym sometimes 8 times a week. Yes, there were days I worked out twice a day. I was obsessed with my weight: I stood on the scale every single morning and was really upset when I gained weight or didn’t loose a pound. It took a couple of months for me to realize I had to do it moderate and be patient. I also had to see that I could still enjoy baking and eat yummy food, like the ice cream I want to share with the Fit Girl community today! This recipe contains almost only fruit and it tastes like ice cream. ICE CREAM baby! Who doesn’t love that?
Mango and mint sorbet with crushed raspberries
- 150 grams of frozen mango
- 50 grams of frozen raspberries
- 1 frozen banana
- 10 grams of fresh mint leaves
- 25 ml water of coconut water
You also need: a blender and a something to smash the raspberries, like a large a knife
Here’s how it’s done:
- Get the mango and the banana out of the freezer, but keep the raspberries in there. But the mango, banana en (coconut) water in the blender. Blend until smooth.
- Cut the mint leaves and put them into the blender as well. Mix again.
- Put the sorbet into a nice glass.
- Get the raspberries from the freezer and lay them onto a chopping board. Get your knife and crush with berries with the side of your knife by pushing it with the palm of your hand. The raspberries will start to crumble, but also defrost faster, so you have to put them on top of your sorbet quickly.
Leave a Comment