I’m absolutely addicted to chips. Luckily, I’ve learned to control myself over the past couple of months. My favorite chips are the extremely salty ones. Well, that’s not exactly true.. because these sweet potato chips are even better! They are very easy to make and they taste great in combination with the lemon guacamole. Next to that, they’re absolutely Fit Girl proof so you can eat them every day of the week.
- 1 Sweet potato
- Salt & pepper
- 1/2 Avocado
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- Low fat quark
- Preheat the oven up to 200 degrees C.
- Cut the sweet potato into thin slices. Yes, this is kind of hard but if you use a very sharp knife, you’ll manage!
- Mix the slices with the melted coconut oil and put the chips on a baking tray.
- Put the chips in the oven for 20 minutes on each side. This kind of depends on your oven, so make sure you check in every now and then.
- Mash the avocado to make the guacamole, and put some lemon juice into it. Add a bit of low fat quark if you want to get some more protein in there!
- When the chips are done, make sure to season them with some salt, pepper and rosemary. Done!
I absolutely love rosemary but if you prefer another type of seasoning you should use that one! The variations are endless.
Have you ever made chips out of vegetables or potatoes? 🙂
Leave a Comment