- 1 frozen banana
- about 2 cups of diced pineapple
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- some extra fruits and seeds for topping (optional)
- Freeze the banana overnight.
- Clean and cut the pineapple into bite size pieces.
- Put the frozen banana and pineapple in the blender, use half of the coconut milk and start blending.
- Add more coconut milk to the mixture and blend till smooth. You’re looking for a rich and creamy texture.
- Add more coconut milk for a thinner consistency.
- Poor the mixture into a bowl and top it off with some fresh extra fruits. I decorated mine with strawberries, more pineapple, passionfruit and some seeds (chia and hennep).
I hope this smoothie bowl gives you the same sensations as it gave me and don’t forget to let us know if you give it a try. Enjoy this little bowl of paradise!
Ps. I also made some awesome cookies, be sure to have a look at the recipe!
Leave a Comment