Weight lifting and other types of strength training have been a ‘man thing’ for far too long. We don’t have to be scared to get bulky ladies! Strength training is great for women and here are our top reasons.
WHY STRENGTH TRAINING IS AWESOME
– You get strong! Strength is just really helpful in everyday life and being strong makes me feel fit and like I’m tough, in the best way.
– Strength training increases your muscle mass,which in turn increases the amount of calories you burn even when you’re chilling on the couch. That means burning fat without endless cardio sessions! Cardio burns a lot of calories, but this will not only burn fat as with strength training, but most probably also muscle mass.
– Strength training will make you look toned. Since women have different hormones than men, we won’t get bulky when we lift weights. Instead, it helps to give you a flatter and strong stomach and more defined legs, arms and shoulders.
– Strength training is so much fun. Have you ever tried a bootcamp? Or CrossFit? We at #FITGIRLCODE love it! I was scared to try it at first, but I’m happy I did. I always feel so energized afterwards!
– You’ll feel like a real badass! Especially with one of our #FITGIRLCODE bags while rocking the gym! Get it in our webshop!
So come on Fit Girls! Let’s get strong! We would love to see your favorite outside workouts! Tag your workout pictures on Instagram and Twitter with #fitgirlsummer and #justdoit so we can see what all you Fit Girls are up to!
GET THE STYLE: Bag || Shorts || Headbands || Fuelband || Headphones
Leave a Comment